ADDITIVES FOR PAINTS & INKSProviding you the best range of poly amide wax "qualiwax vl", qualibio bxb, qualisol g and anti settling agent with effective & timely delivery.
Poly Amide Wax "qualiwax Vl"
Approx. Price: Rs 150 / KgGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||25 KG|
|Usage/Application||It has anti-block and Slip Additive in printing ink vehicles.|
|Color||WHITE TO OFF WHITE|
|Packaging Type||25 KG HDPE BAGS|
|Form||GRANUALS / POWDER|
|Acid No||ACID VALUE 10 MAX|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
It has anti-block and Slip Additive in printing ink
- Production Capacity: 1000 MT
- Delivery Time: 7 DAYS
- Packaging Details: 25 KGS HDPE BAGS
Approx. Price: Rs 95 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Unit Pack Size||200 ltr|
We are offering Qualibio BXB.
- Biocide For Metal Working Fluids
Approx. Price: Rs 160 / KgGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||200 Kg|
|Brand||ADDITIVE FOR INK & PAINTS|
|Packaging Size||25 KG|
|Usage/Application||thixotropic, thickening and antisettling|
|Color||White to creamish powder|
|Packaging Type||25 KGS BAGS|
|Benefits||thixotropic, thickening and anti settling effect.|
- Organic Thixotropic agent used to control the rheological properties of non aqueous system like paint , printing inks, surface coating, adhesives etc.
- Production Capacity: 100 TON
- Delivery Time: 10 DAYS
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Anti Settling Agent
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
- Anti Settling Agent (Qualiset 117) is a Anti Settling Agent for the Paint Industry: Settling of pigments is a great problem for all manufacturers and in addition a cause of substantial losses of valuable raw materials. Many of experience, in conjunction with our latest research enable us to offer Anti Settling Agent like Quality P & Anti Settling Agent(In Liquid Form) to the Paint Industries.
- Appearance Clear Liquid
- Color: Yellow To Pale Yellow
- Ph, 5% In Distilled Water 7 8.5
- 10% Solution In Distilled Water Clear Solution
- Viscosity: 30°C On Ford Cup No.4, Sec 12 15
- Solids, % Wt 35 7
- The use of Anti Settling Agents particularly recommended for heavy pigments such as Rped Lead, Barytes, and Iron Oxides etc. As these pigments quickly form a hard deposit which often cannot be brought back in to suspension. Because of its high surface activity Anti Settling Agent keeps these pigments in suspension. If slight sedimentation takes place sediments can be stirred back into suspension without any difficulty.